The Odisha Civil Service Commission (OPSC) has launched the online application process for the Odisha Judicial Services Examination 2021 for the recruitment of civilian judges. Eligible candidates can register for the exam on the official website opsc.gov.in until January 20. Registered candidates can apply until January 27.
OPSC has notified a total of 53 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge for Odisha Judicial Service Review 2021. Of these, 17 positions are reserved for women.
Age limit: 23 -35 years old on August 1, 2021. Higher flexibility applicable to candidates in the reserved category.
Qualification for education: The candidate must have a law degree from a recognized university. More details in the notification.
Applicants are required to pay the fee of Rs 500. Applicants belonging to SC / ST of Odisha and PwD are exempt from paying the fee.
OPSC will select candidates for recruitment as civil judges through a competition consisting of: preliminary examination, main examination and interview / personality test.
Steps to Apply for the OPSC Judicial Service Exam:
- Visit the official site opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on “Apply online”
- Click on the “New User” tab versus “Click on the“ New User ”tab versus“ Odisha Judicial Service ”
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed to check-in
- Log in to the portal and fill out the form
- Download documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and print it for future reference.