The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will today end the online registration process for the Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2021 for the recruitment of Civil Judges. Eligible candidates can register for the exam at the official office website opsc.gov.in. Registered candidates can submit their application until January 27th.
The OPSC has notified a total of 53 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge for the Odisha Judicial Services Review 2021. Out of these, 17 vacancies are reserved for women.
Age limit: 23 -35 years old on August 1, 2021. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates in the reserved category.
Education Qualification: The candidate must have a law degree from a recognized university. More details in the notification.
Applicants are required to pay the fee of Rs 500. Applicants belonging to SC/ST of Odisha and PwD are exempt from paying the fee.
The OPSC will select candidates for recruitment as part of the Civil Judges through a competition comprising: a preliminary examination, a main examination and an interview/personality test.
Steps to Apply for the OPSC Court Service Exam:
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply online”
- Click ‘New User’ tab vs. ‘Click ‘New User’ tab vs. ‘Odisha Judicial Service’
- Read the instructions carefully and register
- Log in to the portal and fill out the form
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and print it for future reference.