TBI offers internships in criminal investigations, forensics and aviation
Knoxville, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is offering internships beginning Sept. 7 to Oct. 29, from criminal investigations to forensics and aviation, these internships provide a way to learn more about TBI.
The agency will accept applications by June 30th. Unpaid internships include internships in TBI’s Criminal Investigations Division, Drug Investigations Division, Forensic Services Division, Medicaid Fraud Enforcement Division, Technology and Information Division. Innovation, Tennessee Dangerous Drugs Task Force and TBI Aviation Unit.
You must be at least 18 years old, undergo a thorough background investigation, and attend orientation at TBI’s corporate headquarters in Nashville on September 7. To apply for the internship, go to tn.gov/tbi/divisions/training-division/volunteer-internship-program.
- Criminal Investigation Division: Knoxville, Johnson City
- Medicaid Fraud Control Division: Knoxville
- Division of Forensic Services: Knoxville, Jackson, Nashville
- Drug Investigation Division: Memphis, Jackson, Cookeville
- Technology and Innovation Division: Nashville
- Tennessee Dangerous Drug Task Force: Chattanooga
- Aviation Unit: Nashville
Suggest a fix